Jump to main content
Fuels and Fuel Additives - Customer Service
Search the Frequent Questions for immediate answers to the most common questions asked by others or send a question to our customer care team.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 11455Who is the transferor and who is the transferee in the case of an exchange transaction? The sequence of physical custody is from terminal to truck to retail outlet, but the sequence of legal custody is from the terminal to exchange partner to marketer to truck driver to retail outlet. How many transfer documents must be generated? Can one document accompany the shipment, with successive parties adding their respective names to the document upon transfer?
- 10182Is the RIN transaction report tracked daily but reported quarterly?
- 10107What are the recordkeeping requirements for a renewable fuel producer that uses used cooking oils and fats as feedstocks for renewable fuel?
- 9940How does the "active management" requirement in the definition of renewable biomass apply to land that changes status in the future?
- 9874Are there different reporting requirements for refiners, importers and oxygenate blenders?
- Most Recent Topics
- 5/1/2012Can product codes satisfy the product transfer documentation requirements set forth at 40 C.F.R. 80.1503(a)?
- 11/15/2011How do I find a listing of all obligated parties pertaining to the new RFS2 Program?
- 10/12/2010What are the Designate & Track Quarterly and Annual start and finish dates? In the Final Nonroad Diesel rule the Quarterly Compliance Periods listed in § 80.599 begin June 1, 2007 and end September 30, 2010, but the Quarterly Reporting listed in § 80.601 begins November 30, 2007 and ends August 31, 2010. Why would the report period end before the compliance period? There is a similar issue with the Annual report versus compliance dates.
- 10/12/2010Please explain how to determine the proper aromatics value to use in calculating early complex model standards.
- 10/12/2010What is the significance of winter VOC emissions, §80.45(c)(6)(ii)? Do not VOC emissions limits, by definition, apply only during VOC regulatory time periods?7 For example, the following values are used with the complex model to calculate the average standard for VOC, toxics and NOx emissions performance for the winter category:MTBE2.1 wt% (§ 80.41(b) standard)sulfur310 ppm (refinery baseline value)RVP8.7 psi (default wintertime RVP value)E20050 % (seasonal value from § 80.45(b)(2))E30081 % (refinery baseline value)aromatics26.6 vol% (calculated as discussed above)olefins12.9 vol% (refinery baseline value)benzene0.95 vol% (§ 80.41(b) standard)
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topics" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase
Jump to main content.